EDIT: If you have launch problems, see this thread: http://www.boompje.net/forum/topic/3084/about-20-launch-solution-inside
Download iLoL 2.0 Open Beta through from http://www.boompje.net/download/ilol !
As a Christmas gift we just released iLoL 2 Open Beta! This version has many, many improvements, enhancements and bugfixes! We hope you like it all! However, due to the large amount of changes, you have to reinstall iLoL. Our apologies for that! Some of these changes were already pushed through on previous versions, but won't be announced until now.
- First launch now forces you to select a region - can no longer simply press Accept.
- "Official Riot Client" renamed "Live Client", "Korean Riot Client" renamed "Korean Client", to reduce confusion as to whether Riot officially supports them (which they do not.
- Made some changes to heavily reduce load on our server.
- New sound that indicates completion of the patching process.
- New Engine for Game Client (Wine 1.5.1).
- New default in-game video settings.
- Tentative fix for seeing only shadows on higher settings on some machines.
- Numerous optimizations and minor bug fixes.
- iLoL will no longer launch on 10.8.0 - users will be told to upgrade to 10.8.1 or higher.
- iLoL will now begin patching even if it can't determine if servers are online.
- If servers are offline, iLoL will re-check them every 10 seconds, and enable the Play button if it goes online.
- Added Turkey region + Turkish language.
- Updated Adobe AIR frameworks.
- Fixed Champions videos in the PvP.net
- New Launcher artwork and icons, with thanks to Cale Lares
- Fixed the Red Squares in the item-store issue.